[PacketFence-users] captive portal customization
lists
2017-05-01 17:21:50 UTC

I like the way to customize the captive portal, nowadays. Nice
improvements since the version 5.6.1 we're still on.

One question:

Can we customize the way authentication methodes are called? (under
"Select an authentication method")

(we use only two: "Username/password" and "Guest signup", but we would
like to adjust their names a little bit)

MJ
Antoine Amacher
2017-05-01 18:29:06 UTC
Hello MJ,

You are able to change those via the Portal Modules (Advanced Access
Configuration -> Portal Modules, if you are running 7.0.0).

Look for the modules "default_login_policy" and " default_guest_policy",
you can change how they are called via the description field.

Thanks
Post by lists
Hi,
I like the way to customize the captive portal, nowadays. Nice
improvements since the version 5.6.1 we're still on.
Can we customize the way authentication methodes are called? (under
"Select an authentication method")
(we use only two: "Username/password" and "Guest signup", but we would
like to adjust their names a little bit)
MJ
Antoine Amacher
***@inverse.ca :: www.inverse.ca
+1.514.447.4918 x130 :: +1 (866) 353-6153 x130
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)
lists